Friday, October 10, 2008

Featured Friday :: Butterfly Baby Place

My featured shop from etsy this week is Butterfly Baby Place. The shop is run by a great girl I have known for a couple of years now. We were pregnant at the same time with our first babies, which have grown into *wonderful* little toddlers. She's since had another child and started selling her handmade goods online. In her own words...
"I'm a stay at home mom who is so incredibly inspired by her children. So much so that I needed to find an outlet, which took the form of sewing. Creating is my way of harnessing all of the humor and love that I experience throughout the day. It's my way to share a piece of my life with the world. Even the name of my shop, Butterfly Baby Place, stems from my children and their interactions with each other. I've always tickled them with butterfly kisses and now my son gives his baby sister butterfly kisses, which melts my heart. So when thinking of a name, that image jumped into my head and I went with it."
Check out her shop today! Find cute aprons for your little chef and custom nursery decor.

No comments: