Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jingit - Work From Home Tip

Here's a tip-off on a new way to earn money online. I have had some extra time to tool around on the internet since my main job at Leapforce has been slow this weekend. A fellow co-worker turned me on to Jingit. It is similar to another program (of course I cannot remember the name) years back that paid you to view video ads. You just view some ads, answer a few questions and earn some change.

You can join through my referral link here:


I know, I know, I hate referral links too. I roll my eyes at them when people post them.

This referral doesn't link me to you in any way, it just lifts my cap on how much money I can earn each week. You want to help a girl earn money, right?!

You have to sign up with your facebook log-in, but remember to set the preference to show the posts to 'only me' if you don't want to spam your friends and family. To start, you can earn $10 a week viewing ads and with each referral link click, that amount goes up to at least $15/wk. 

So, you click on these ads for a while in your spare time and the money adds up in your Jingit account. Then, you've easily earned some spare moo-lah for that hot date with your significant other. Red Lobster has all-you-can eat shrimp right now for $14.95!

Jingit has a Visa card you have to sign-up for to load your money on, or you can spend it online buying music. If you search around the internet, you can find forums where people will post all of the video links in one place; some that don't show up on your Jingit dashboard! Try here: http://forum-ptc-investigation.com/index.php?topic=2341.0  Click each link several times. It let me watch videos more than once until it would send me to the 'Check back later' screen.

I don't know how long Jingit will stay around, but always best to get in early and earn as much as you can before it fizzles away! 

No comments: