Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hello Again Blogger

Oh my beautiful babies are growing so fast. Katie and Carter are now 6 and 3 years old. I keep abandoning my poor blog! My mind wanders too much to stick with one thing - this is my worst habit. I have been working-from-home for Leapforce for 2 years. Between the kids and the job it is hard keeping on top of everything else. I love my blog and my etsy store; when I get the time, I pour myself into them. I spent some time last month creating new products for my etsy store. Like this gem of a dress.
I sewed up a storm making dresses, tops, bibs, quilts, and girls bottoms. My first priority is always my family and caring for the kids, but all my work and hobbies are constantly calling my name. I know most moms have this same problem! I have several interests that I am constantly google-ing up a storm over. I work from home and make a good hourly pay through Leapforce.com (check it out!). I am always looking for fun, legit, and lucrative work-at-home opportunities.

I want to keep you all up-to-date on these jobs, as well as fun craft projects. I also want to share tips and info on kids gear. Toys, games, decor, birthday gifts, Christmas toys, almost anything. I've got two kids and a lot of experience with these things! I've picked up some links from Amazon to help you decide on buying - Amazon is a great way to purchase, there are lots of user reviews and fast shipping. Because I am making a few cents off you purchasing through my link, I have to tell you that "KatieSueCrafts is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com."

I totally don't want to be spammy here, but I am always honest in my intention and opinions! So, please feel free to leave comments on anything you want my opinion on. I love researching the pros and cons and helping others make decisions, I'm also good at finding sales! Looking forward to blogging and having you follow along!

No comments: